Monday, June 22, 2009

Good!


We're gearing up for the last couple of days of school, so my popular "Super Saturday" guest blogger has been a little tied up in the excitement of it all... stay tuned, she will return!

In the meantime, my ducks were progressing to my reasonable satisfaction so I began to work on some scenery.  I liked it!  So did my publisher!  Great!  This is where my new board book, "Hello, Boston!" (shipping any day now) left off about a year ago.  The ducks were left skipping up Beacon Hill during the summer while waiting for a contract.  During the wait, I worked on some "Scratch and Sketch" books for Peter Pauper Press...  "Butterflies and Friends"  and "Circus".  Check them out, your kids will love them and you will love the peace and quiet they provide on long car trips... dazzling, colorful, creative fun!

No comments: